With Paul Mason, A.R.C.T.
1. Lessons will be paid for in advance by the month or term.
2. One month's notice must be given prior to termination of lessons.
3. No allowance will be made for lessons missed by students (except by special arrangement in cases of prolonged serious illness).
4. In the event of a teacher's absence, adjustment will be made.
5. Time lost because of a student's lateness cannot be made up.
Please note #3: Lessons are booked and paid for by the month.
Cancelled lessons cannot be refunded, credited or rescheduled.